1) Distribution of educational materials including:
- Check Yourself Cards, Keep A Breast MISSION Cards, I Love Boobies! Campaign Cards, Music For Awareness Cards, KAB Magazines, Non Toxic Revolution Mini Zines.
2) Encouraging fans to participate in the below campaigns and activities:
- This Is My Story.. : Through written testimonial young people impacted by Breast Cancer get a chance to express their inner feelings, make connections with others, and learn coping strategies helpful to them and their loves ones.
- Imagine If..There was no Cancer: An interactive (photo) campaign that allows people to share their feelings about what it would mean to them if there was no cancer.
- Non Toxic Revolution: Plastic Sucks Pledge: A pledge that asks people to reduce their plastic consumption and ponder the question WHY is there so much plastic in the world.
- Keep A Breast Surveys: Fans will get the chance to tell Keep A Breast what they’ve learned about Breast Cancer by visiting the tent, receiving our educational materials, and by following us through our social media networks. Surveys will be done via a tablet, Ipad, or PC.
Other event / tour duties include:
- Set up and breakdown of the Keep A Breast tent / footprint
- Assistance with artist Meet and Greets and acoustic sets
- Sale of cause merchandise
- HAVING FUN! While making a difference!