The contest includes round trip airfare for two, along with hotel accommodations, ground transportation, VIP passes, tickets and a Mayhem merchandise package valued at over $100!! There will be TWO contest winners chosen so four lucky Mayhem fans will be on their way to Southern California for the trip of a lifetime.
Three runner up's will be chosen and receive a Mayhem merchandise package and enter now as the contest ends on March 31, 2011
This night is going to be insane and you can be a part of history!!
All you have to do is record a one-minute spot showcasing why you are the biggest Mayhem in the United States and why we should fly you and a guest out to the show to see night one of the 2011 Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival and Dethkloks' only appearance of the year.
Just email your video to email@example.com and the best two videos that exemplify the Mayhem spirit will be our two grand-prize winners. Three runner up's will receive a $100 Mayhem merchandise package.
"Mayhem/Dethklok"/ Official Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. TO ENTER: Follow the instructions to enter below, including your submission of a video. Video submission must be solely your original work; DO NOT COPY THE WORKS OF OTHERS. Open only to residents of the U.S., District of Columbia and Canada excluding residents of Quebec who, as of January 31, 2011, are 18 years of age or older. Taste of Chaos, LLC ("Sponsor") is not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, interruptions, failures, or delays in computer transmissions, unauthorized access to, or alteration of any entries/video submissions or web site, or for incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect information on the web site whether caused by error, unauthorized human intervention or other cause. Contest runs from 10am Pacific Time January 31, 2011 through March 31, 2011 at 10am Pacific Time. Entries must be received by10am Pacific Time on March 31, 2011 to be included in the contest. Enter as often as you wish, but a video can only be entered once by a given individual or e-mail address. No group or joint entries/video submissions will be accepted. In the event of a dispute, entry/video submission will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account from which the entry/Video submission is submitted as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry will be disqualified without notice to individual (a) if video submission is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or unfit for publication (e.g., video submission includes profanity or racist content); (b) if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that the video submission violates the rights of publicity, privacy, trademark, or copyright of any third party or defames, slanders or libels any third party; (c) if video submission is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, as being intended to promote a commercial/business enterprise or a charity, political, religious cause or advocates the use of guns/weapons, consumption of drugs or alcohol or any illegal or illicit act; or (d) if video submission has been previously published or submitted to another competition or contest. By entering the contest and submitting a video, entrant grants Sponsor an exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable license and right to use, perform, exhibit, reproduce, distribute, and/otherwise exploit the video submission in any manner and in any media now known or hereafter devised and waives any moral rights (droit moral) in video submission; it being understood that nothing herein in any way obligates Sponsor to use video submission.
2. Winner Selection: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners and three (3) runner ups will be selected by the Mayhem staff from among all eligible entries/video submissions, with scoring of video submission based on the following criteria: originality, and creativity. In the event of a tie, winners will be the entry/video submission with the higher/highest score in consistency with Sponsor's brand image. The winners will be announced after April 1, 2011. The winner will be notified by e-mail approximately 24 hours of their selection. Upon notification, winner must claim prize by e-mail or by the telephone number provided. If the winners do not respond within 5 days of initial notification, alternate winners will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries (i.e., the entrant whose video submission had the next highest score). Winners must complete any and all legal documents (including affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release [where lawful], confirmation of grant of rights in video submission to Sponsor) and return them to Sponsor within five (5) business days after receipt of such documents. Noncompliance will result in disqualification of the winners (with the prize being forfeited without compensation of any kind to winners) and alternate winners will be selected.
3. PRIZE: The following prize package will be awarded to two (2) Grand Prize winners: a one night trip to attend the Mayhem Festival located in San Bernardino, California ("Concert") scheduled to take place on July 9th, 2011 for two (2) persons including (i) round trip ("R/T") coach class air transportation (via airline[s] selected by Sponsor) for two (2) people from the major U.S. gateway city airport closest to the winner's hometown to the Ontario Airport, (ii) hotel accommodations (1 standard room, double occupancy) for two (2) nights at a hotel selected by Sponsor, (iii) two (2) VIP passes to the Show; and (iv) Mayhem merchandise selected by Sponsor. In the event that a Grand Prize winner resides in the Southern California Region, Sponsor shall provide $100 to such Grand Prize Winner in lieu of the airfare. All expenses and taxes not specifically mentioned herein, including without limitation or limited to, the transportation between the winner's home and the major gateway city airport closest to the winner's hometown are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winners and their travel companion. Note: all meals, gratuities, ground transfers, excursions, incidentals and any other expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winners and their travel companion. The Grand Prize winners and their travel companions must be able to travel during the dates specified above or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected by random drawing. All travel is subject to blackout dates and availabilities for all elements of the Grand Prize travel. No extensions will be allowed. Confirmed-space reservations will depend on seat availability at the time of request. Grand Prize winners and his or her travel companion will be required to provide valid Federal or state government issued ID at time of travel. No changes will be made to travel details once any portion of travel arrangements has been made. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the Grand Prize. The total ARV of the Grand Prize to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $1,750.
The following prizes will be awarded to three (3) runner ups: $100 worth of Mayhem merchandise (retail value).
4. NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN: Prizes are not transferable. Prize are NOT redeemable or exchangeable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should featured prizes become unavailable for any reason. Taxes on prize are sole responsibility of winner. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Winners are solely responsible for all unspecified costs/expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of prize.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales reps, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible to participate. Proof of identity must be furnished upon request.
6. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Winners agree to release Metal Mayhem, LLC., 4fini, Inc., and their respective directors, employees, officers and agents including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damage with respect to the Contest, the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity. By accepting the prize, winner consents to the use of winner's video, photo and/or likeness and/or indicia of persona for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. If prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest should virus, bugs or other causes beyond Sponsors' control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. In such event, the winners will be selected from among all eligible entries/video submissions received prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the Contest web site. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that an individual attempted to tamper or tampered with the web site or the Contest, such individual will be disqualified from the Contest; and, Sponsor may pursue other available legal remedies so as to protect its rights. This Contest is governed by the laws of California, excluding the conflict of law/choice of law rules of California or of any other jurisdiction.
7. RULES/WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4fini, Inc: "The Mayhem/Dethklok Contest" "Winners' List", 804 Fair Oaks Avenue, South Pasadena, CA 91030. Winners list available after April 1, 2011. For a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4fini, Inc The Mayhem/Dethklok Contest 804 Fair Oaks Avenue, South Pasadena, CA 91030.